1.Light penetration position:Tines point down&back:stronger action for working fertilizer&seed into soil and turf,
breaking up and leveling heavy soil, fluff&leveling arenas, aerating soil for faster.
2.Deep penetration position：Tines point down&forward:Aggressive action for loosing and breaking up soil.
3.Low HP requirements:Easy to pull with utility vehicles, lawn tractors small tractors and pickups. Only need 2HP
per foot of width.
1. Stand matted grass up to stimulate rapid green-up.
2. Shred dry leaves.
3. Loosen and smooth paths and driveways.
4. Scatter manure droppings.
5. Excellent for grassy applications.
6. It’s a useful hand tool on small areas for rubbing in dressing, and routine surface renovation on hard porous
pitches, and in large areas it can be drawn behind a tractor, or in conjunction with a top dresser.